By Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen
Satellite navigation receivers are used to obtain, approach, and decode space-based navigation indications, equivalent to these supplied via the GPS constellation of satellites. there's an expanding desire for a unified open platform that would allow greater receiver improvement and layout, in addition to within your means checking out systems for varied functions. This e-book and better half DVD offer hands-on exploration of latest applied sciences during this quickly transforming into field.
One of the original positive aspects of the paintings is the interactive method used, giving readers the power to build their very own international Navigation satellite tv for pc platforms (GNSS) receivers. to build the sort of reconfigurable receiver with a variety of functions, the authors talk about receiver structure according to software-defined radio (SDR) innovations. The presentation unfolds in a scientific, easy kind and is going from the fundamentals to state of the art research.
Additional good points and issues include:
* Presentation of uncomplicated sign buildings utilized in GPS and Galileo, the eu satellite tv for pc navigation system
* layout and implementation of a GPS sign generator
* Presentation and research of other tools of sign acquisition—serial seek; parallel-frequency house seek; and parallel-code section search—as good as code/carrier monitoring and navigation facts decoding
* an entire GPS software program receiver carried out utilizing MATLAB code in addition to GPS and GIOVE-A sign records—available at the better half cross-platform DVD—allowing readers to alter a variety of parameters and instantly see their effects
* MATLAB-based exercises
* Bibliography of contemporary effects and finished index
The e-book is geared toward utilized mathematicians, electric engineers, geodesists, and graduate scholars. it can be used as a textbook in quite a few GPS know-how and sign processing classes, or as a self-study reference for somebody operating with satellite tv for pc navigation receivers.
Read or Download A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Similar mathematical analysis books
With concerns resembling complex-dimensional geometries and nonlinearity, the computational resolution of partial differential structures has turn into so concerned that you will need to automate judgements which were in general left to the person. This e-book covers such judgements: 1) mesh iteration with hyperlinks to the software program producing the area geometry, 2) resolution accuracy and reliability with mesh choice associated with answer iteration.
Many useful functions require the reconstruction of a multivariate functionality from discrete, unstructured info. This e-book supplies a self-contained, whole advent into this topic. It concentrates on really meshless equipment akin to radial foundation features, relocating least squares, and walls of team spirit.
Distributions within the actual and Engineering Sciences is a finished exposition on analytic tools for fixing technology and engineering difficulties. it really is written from the unifying perspective of distribution thought and enriched with many smooth themes that are vital for practitioners and researchers.
This ebook offers quite a lot of recognized and not more universal equipment used for estimating the accuracy of probabilistic approximations, together with the Esseen kind inversion formulation, the Stein approach in addition to the equipment of convolutions and triangle functionality. Emphasising the right kind utilization of the tools offered, every one step required for the proofs is tested intimately.
- Convex Functions, Partial Orderings, and Statistical Applications (Mathematics in Science & Engineering)
- The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators IV: Fourier Integral Operators (Classics in Mathematics)
- Differentialgleichungen mit MATHCAD und MATLAB (German Edition)
- Nonlinear Parabolic and Elliptic Equations (Fems Symposium)
Extra info for A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) by Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen