By Yuefan Deng
The ebook offers a pragmatic consultant to computational scientists and engineers to assist increase their examine by way of exploiting the superpower of supercomputers with many processors and intricate networks. This publication makes a speciality of the layout and research of uncomplicated parallel algorithms, the main parts for composing greater programs for quite a lot of applications.
- Performance Metrics and Models
- Hardware Systems
- Software Systems
- Design of Algorithms
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Fourier Transforms
Readership: Graduate scholars, scientists and engineers in supercomputing, numerical research & computational arithmetic and computational physics.
Read or Download Applied Parallel Computing PDF
Best programming algorithms books
Discovering information Anomalies You did not understand to seem ForAnomaly detection is the detective paintings of computing device studying: discovering the weird, catching the fraud, getting to know unusual job in huge and intricate datasets. yet, in contrast to Sherlock Holmes, you could no longer recognize what the puzzle is, less what “suspects” you’re trying to find.
This quantity encompasses a number of papers in response to lectures and shows introduced on the overseas convention on positive Nonsmooth research (CNSA) held in St. Petersburg (Russia) from June 18-23, 2012. This convention was once geared up to mark the fiftieth anniversary of the delivery of nonsmooth research and nondifferentiable optimization and used to be devoted to J.
"Arduino for the Cloud" considers the Arduino Yun and the Dragino Yun defend as parts last the space among a customary microcontroller software and connection to the cloud. Arduino Yun combines the vintage Arduino with an Atheros AR9331 system-on-a-chip (SoC) for instant entry issues and routers structures, which makes use of the Linux distribution Linino (OpenWRT) working method.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the ninth overseas Symposium on Search-Based software program Engineering, SSBSE 2017, held in Paderborn, Germany, in September 2017. The 7 complete papers and five brief papers offered including four problem music and a pair of scholars scholar music papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 26 submissions.
- Probabilistic Constrained Optimization: Methodology and Applications (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications)
- Rational Algebraic Curves: A Computer Algebra Approach: 22 (Algorithms and Computation in Mathematics)
- Fundamentals of Parameterized Complexity (Texts in Computer Science)
- Computer Science Distilled: Learn the Art of Solving Computational Problems
- Deterministic Global Optimization: Geometric Branch-and-bound Methods and their Applications: 63 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- The Garbage Collection Handbook: The Art of Automatic Memory Management (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Algorithms and Data Structures series)
Additional info for Applied Parallel Computing
Applied Parallel Computing by Yuefan Deng